If you are one of the lucky owners of a garden or a sunny balcony, then nothing stands in the way of creating an outdoor lounge area! We’ll show you 55 inspiring ideas on how to use the Deck chair in the garden use effectively.
The deck chair in the garden – pure relaxation under the warm rays of the sun
Enjoy the warm rays of the sun and relax in the Deck chair in the garden with an interesting book, surrounded by green grass and beautiful fragrant flowers.
Here are some useful tips to help you design your lounge area:
– Which deck chair design you choose naturally depends on your own preferences and taste. It is only important that you choose a material that does not become brittle under the rays of the sun and that preferably is waterproof.
– Think about wintering in advance – do you have enough storage space? If the answer to this question is no, then you need to either buy a recliner that can be left outside in winter or opt for a foldable recliner.
Deck chair in the garden – this is how you create an oasis of calm
– Test the deck chair before buying – is it stable, it has an ergonomic shape, adjustable backrest?
– The deck chair should have a light construction so that it can be carried from one place to another in the garden if desired.
– Placing a small side table next to the lounge chair is very practical – so you always have space for refreshing drinks!
– Place the armchair in a sunny corner of the garden, but close to the water – for example the Koi Pond, or a small garden fountain, or on the terrace by the pool edge. The splashing of water calms the senses and relaxes the body.
Sun loungers in the garden – pure relaxation under the sun’s rays
Lantern in the garden – romantic lighting over the garden chairs
Design the terrace – parasols and lounge chairs
Deck chairs under the parasol