Summertime is family time – time for a barbecue, relaxing outdoors, or a garden party with friends. So that you can really enjoy the warm weather, it is worth buying a Seating area in the garden to arrange. We give you an overview of the variants and give you useful tips for choosing the location.
Cozy seating area in the garden – choosing the right location
Before you the Seating area in the garden arrange, you need to choose the correct location. It is practical when the outdoor dining area is inseparable from the house – this saves you the long walk to the garden table with heavy plates, cups, etc. Think carefully about whether you need accessories – do you have a grill, for example, or are you planning to buy one? If you have a barbecue with coals or an open fire bowl, you should be aware of the danger of flying sparks. The wooden furniture is highly flammable and should therefore be kept at least 1.5 meters away from the fire.
Arranging a seating group in the garden – what to look out for?
– Calculate in advance the number of people who will die each day Seating area in the garden will use. Do you often have guests? How many people? The answer to these questions will help you calculate the necessary seating area. Do not forget to calculate a distance of at least 15cm between the chairs – this is how you can determine the table length.
– Choose a location near the house that is in partial shade.
– The dining area should not be arranged under a tree – branches can fall and injure people.
– Think about options for sun protection and privacy protection – Paravent combined with tall perennials in plant pots can shield the dining area from the neighbors, a parasol can protect the furniture from the strong rays of the sun.
– Choose the right lighting in advance. Do you have garden lights that you can use? Or buy pair of LED lanterns for romantic mood?
Cool lighting above the garden table – tree with LED light chain
Country style romance
Garden furniture made of metal – absolute classics
Rustic wooden garden table
Summer in the garden – cozy dining area outdoors