the Coconut muffins with fruits are the perfect dessert for coffee and represent a slightly different variant. They are also suitable as breakfast for coffee or tea. If you think these muffins are dry, then you are wrong. Despite the large amount of desiccated coconut, they are very juicy. The special thing is the delicious and popular coconut taste, which has a refreshing effect. In addition to the coconut, you can add any fruit you want. This gives you the freedom to prepare the muffins however you like and to change them every time you feel like it. But now we come to the recipe for that Coconut muffins with fruits. You will find that, surprisingly, they are very easy and quick to prepare. Have fun!
The ingredients for the coconut muffins with fruits:
– 5 egg whites
– 1 teacup of desiccated coconut
– 1 1/2 teacups of flour
– 1 tea cup of sugar
– 1 teaspoon Baking powder
– 1/2 teacup, each with 125 g butter
– 1/2 tea cup of any fresh fruit
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
Preparation of the coconut muffins with fruits:
1. For the Coconut muffins with fruits the first thing you need to do is prepare the fruit. To do this, after washing them well, you need to cut them into small pieces. Raspberries were used for the sample muffins. In this case there is no need to cut them into small pieces.
2. Mix the baking powder with the flour and desiccated coconut.
3. Bring the butter to melt. Then mix them with the sugar using a whisk or mixer. Next, add the egg white little by little, stirring constantly.
4. Add the dry products from step 2 to the liquid mixture from step 3. Mix everything together well to make the finished dough for the Coconut muffins with fruits to obtain.
Coconut Muffins – Baking and Serving
5. Now prepare a muffin tin and paper liners. You should use a silicone mold for baking the Coconut muffins with fruits you don’t need paper liners, you can put the dough directly into the mold after you have greased it. Whatever type of shape you choose, you should make sure that you only fill the dough up to 3/4 of the shape. The dough rises during baking and could otherwise overflow.
6. After you have filled the molds with batter, place a piece of the fruit on each muffin.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the muffins golden brown. If you are not sure, you can also use a toothpick to check that the muffins are ready.
8. Let the finished Coconut muffins with fruits cooling down. Only then do you take them out of the mold and enjoy!