Although traditionally the Christmas cookies should be baked every year and that already a certain time before the actual festival, not everyone has the time or the desire to do so. If you feel addressed, we have the perfect replacement for you today. These are the popular muffins and especially a Christmas variant that you can prepare quickly. So if you only have time to bake on Christmas Eve, these are the ones Muffins with cranberries for Christmas just right for you. The muffins take up little time and are still sufficiently effective and tasty to be suitable for Christmas. The icing that adorns the muffins is reminiscent of snow and is a great effect. You can also try them out beforehand to make sure you like them.
But now we come to the simple recipe for chocolates Muffins with cranberries for Christmas.
Ingredients for the Chocolate muffins with cranberries for Christmas:
– 3 eggs
– 50 g dark chocolate
– 140 g butter
– 100 g of quark
– 140 g of sugar
– 140 g of flour
– 5 tbsp cocoa
– 100 g of chopped hazelnuts
– 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
– Vanilla sugar
– 80 g of dried cranberries
Instead of hazelnuts, you can go for this Chocolate muffins with cranberries for Christmas also use almonds or walnuts. That depends entirely on your taste. Dried cherries or candied fruits are also suitable as a substitute for the cranberries.
For the glaze of Chocolate muffins with cranberries for Christmas Do you need:
– 250 g powdered sugar (sifted)
– 2 to 4 tablespoons of water
– a drop of vanilla extract
– a few leaves of boxwood and cranberries to decorate
Prepare the chocolate muffins with lingonberries for Christmas – This is how they are made:
1. Take the eggs and butter out of the refrigerator in advance so that they are at room temperature. The butter is also easier to stir when it is soft.
2. Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Add butter and stir until you get a smooth mixture. After it has cooled down a little, add the eggs and curd cheese. Mix everything together well again. Set this bowl aside for now and move on to the next step for that Muffins with cranberries for Christmas Further.
3. Take a new bowl in which you mix all the dry products together. To do this, first sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa. Then add the sugar and hazelnuts. After you have mixed everything together well, add the chocolate mixture and stir with a mixer until a smooth dough is formed. Finally, fold in the cranberries with a spoon. The dough is ready for them Chocolate muffins with cranberries for Christmas done.
4. Prepare the muffin pan. Fill them with paper liners or use a silicone muffin tin and just grease them. Fill the molds 2/3 full with the batter.
5. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and bake in the fan for 20 minutes. You can use the toothpick sample to check whether the Chocolate muffins with cranberries for Christmas are done.
6. Take the muffins out of the oven and let them cool down. Meanwhile, you can prepare the glaze. To do this, mix the powdered sugar with the water and vanilla. A viscous liquid should develop. Garnish each muffin with a teaspoon of glaze. In addition, you can use the Muffins with cranberries for Christmas decorate with leaves of a box tree and other cranberries.
the Chocolate muffins with cranberries for Christmas can now be served. Even if you are not exactly typical for the Christmas season, you will find that in this variant they are incredibly suitable and delicious. You are guaranteed to bring great joy to your family.