No youth room is without it Desk for the kids completely. What to look out for when buying a children’s desk, we will tell you in the article. We will also show you the functional and practical furniture from Dearkids. let yourself be inspired!
Desk for the kids – what to look out for
If you’re looking for a new desk for the kids, these tips will help you out:
– First of all, pay attention to functionality and durability. A height-adjustable children’s desk practically grows with you – and is a good choice for families with several children.
– Desks bought as part of modular space-saving kids’ furniture are basically no worse than freestanding desks. Only make sure that sufficient sunlight falls on the table during assembly. Under no circumstances should it be in the dark corner!
– Dimensions – So that a child can work comfortably on the desk, it must be at least 1 meter long. Desks with drawers are extremely practical, provided that there is enough room for the children’s legs and they can sit comfortably. The wall shelves should be within easy reach.
– Invest in a comfortable chair with ergonomic construction and good lighting – these are often underestimated and, in fact, are more important than the desk itself.
– It is better to avoid decorations and wall stickers – they will only interfere with reading and learning. Instead, you can make the wall shelves colorful – orange, green and red encourage learning and are well suited for the reading corner.
Desk for the children – the practical children’s furniture from Dearkids
Bunk bed in combination with a desk
Space-saving alternative – modular furniture for the children’s room
Good lighting above the desk is an absolute must
Colorful design of the children’s room – desk in yellow, green and dark wood color
Desk with a stylish modern design – in combination with a cupboard
Space-saving furniture in the children’s room – drawers offer storage space for writing utensils
Furniture from Dearkids