Are you in the process of setting up a baby room? We are happy to help and give you some tips on what to equip the room and how to do it Baby bed can choose. And one more thing – for your inspiration we present 25 baby room furnishings from the Micuna brand.
Baby bed – sweet and playful baby furniture in neutral shades
A baby bed belongs to every baby room – there are a few things to consider when designing the room. The bed should not only be comfortable for the baby, but should also find its right place in the room. Here are some tips so that you can plan the baby room perfectly in detail:
– The cot should not be in close proximity to the window and / or heater. If this is not technically possible, there should be a distance of at least 40cm in front of the heater, window or outside wall.
– If the baby bed is placed directly under the sloping roof, the roof can be painted a light color and decorated with colorful wall tattoos.
– The bed should also be near the closet / dresser and changing table
– A cot is very practical for the first 6-8 months. From the first year you can then invest in a cot that can be converted.
– If the baby bed is first placed in the parents’ bedroom and then in the baby’s room, you can choose a model with castors – it can be moved quickly and easily and is extremely practical in the first two years of life.
Baby bed decorated with rolls and cute wall stickers
Baby bed and chest of drawers with changing unit in white and blue
Baby bed in pink / white colors – set up baby rooms for girls
Coordinate baby cot and bed linen thematically
Decorate baby’s room with wall stickers
Baby room in neutral colors – cot and changing table with wheels
Beech wood baby room – stylish furniture set
White baby room with silver accents
Baby room with baby bed made of oak wood
Baby room completely furnished in white color
Sweet rabbit motifs decorate the baby room
All Micuna baby beds