The time has come – your little darling is going to school! But this poses a new challenge for the parents – the children’s room should be redesigned accordingly. The ergonomic chair and the Children’s desk in the youth room of course not missing. We’ll guess a few tricks that will help the little ones concentrate for longer and learn faster.
The children’s desk in the youth room – the right location
Often parents make the mistake of placing the desk where there is simply space in the child’s room. But this is wrong – you would prefer to completely redesign the youth room – in the end, it is precisely in this age that learning habits are developed. Here are some tips on how to find the right desk location:
– The optimal location for the Children’s desk in the youth room is near the window, the light falls on the side of the desk. The children cannot look directly through the windows.
– The children’s desk is visually separated from the play and sleeping area. This is where the modern modular shelving systems come in. Among other things, they offer storage space for books and learning materials.
Children’s desk in the youth room – storage space and organization system
– Of the Children’s desk in the youth room looks inviting – wall tattoos create a happy atmosphere, the children’s drawings are hung on a pin board above the desk. There is no room for toys in the study corner.
– The desk offers sufficient support space and all documents are within easy reach. If the child has to get up to get the study books, the learning process will be disrupted.
– There is order around and on the desk – the right order system is very important. The little ones can then separate the individual tasks and you will always have an overview.
White children’s desk in the girl’s room
Boy’s room in a country house look – desk with plenty of storage space
Practical wall shelves offer storage space for learning materials
Set up girls’ room in purple – theme “Romance in Paris”
Children’s desk with built-in shelving system and pin board
Playful wallpapers in pink create a consistent color scheme