Party make-up for blue eyes: shimmering pink and cat-eye eyeliner
The party season is on! So it’s time to pay some attention to the party makeup. We’ll show you how to become the star of any party in just a few minutes. Shimmering pink tones and light, light brown tones make blue eyes look more expressive. A cat-eye eyeliner rounds off the eye make-up and provides that extra wow effect. Applying make-up is very easy! In our make-up instructions we tell you how the look works and what you need for it.
Party make-up for applying make-up
You will need the following make-up products and make-up tools to apply make-up:
Brown eyeshadow, matte
Pink gel cream eyeshadow
Purple glitter eyeshadow
Black eyeliner pencil
Black gel eyeliner
Pinky-nude lip liner
Small blender brush
large blender brush
oblique eyeliner brush
flat foundation brush
Big fluffy brush
Conical contour brush
1. Prime the eyelids with a concealer.
2. Set concealer with powder and foundation brush.
3. Emphasize the crease of the eyelids with a brown eyeshadow and the small blender brush.
4. For a diffuse effect, blend everything nicely with the large blender brush.
5. Apply the pink gel cream eyeshadow with your finger over the entire lid.
6. Use the small blender brush to smudge the eyeshadow transitions.
7. Apply the purple glitter eyeshadow with your finger over the entire lid.
8. Using a small blender brush, apply brown eyeshadow directly under the lash line and create a smoky effect.
9. Draw a line with the black kohl along the upper lash line and smudge it outwards with a pencil brush.
10. Using a gel eyeliner and an angled eyeliner brush, trace the black line and then draw a wing.
11. Shape the lashes with the eyelash curler so that they look nicely curved.
12. Fix the already curved eyelashes with mascara.
13. Use a large, fluffy brush to brush away any eyeshadow residue that has fallen off the cheeks.
14. Shape the eyebrows with eyebrow gel.
15. To achieve an even complexion, apply a primer as a base before the foundation.
16. Now spread the foundation over the face with gentle swab movements.
17. Spread the concealer under the eyes, on the bridge of the nose, the heart of the lips and a little on the center of the forehead and chin.
18. Blend everything with a make-up sponge.
19. Use the contour stick to draw lines along the hairline, below the cheekbones and along the edge of the face.
20. Blend everything with a make-up sponge.
21. Use the flat foundation brush to spread setting powder where concealer has been applied.
22. Use a bronzer and an oblique blush brush to emphasize the contouring effect.
23. Put some highlighter on the top of the cheekbones, browbones and bridge of the nose.
24. Put a smile and blush on the highest part of your cheekbones with a blush brush.
25. Trace the lips with a lip liner and fill in with lipstick.
26. Finally, put a light accent in the middle of the lips.