On her big day, every bride glows with happiness in her white dress. Eyes that are too dark or lips that are too conspicuous are not ideal for this romantic occasion. For this reason, many brides prefer reserved, natural-looking wedding make-up. In our make-up instructions we show you everything you need for young, natural bridal make-up and a fresh look.
Make-up products and make-up tools for natural bridal make-up:
Pore filling primer
Taupe eyeshadow, matt
Dark brown, matt eyeshadow
Eyeshadow in white, shimmering
Lip liner in a pink / nude shade
Bubblegum Pink lipstick
Flat foundation brush
Big fluffy face brush
Flat eyeshadow brush
Angled blush brush
Conical highlighter brush
Natural bridal makeup – instructions with pictures:
1. Apply concealer to the entire eyelid, spread it over your fingers and dab with the sponge. Apply setting powder to it with the flat foundation brush.
2. Use the crease brush to place the taupe eyeshadow in the crease of the eyelid. Smudge with the blender brush.
3. Use the dark brown eyeshadow to further accentuate the crease. The best way to do this is to use the pencil brush. Blur the transitions with the crease brush.
4. Now apply a shimmering white eyeshadow with the flat eyeshadow brush on the movable eyelid. Blur the eyeshadow transitions with the blender brush.
5. Draw a line as thin as possible with the brown kohl in the corner of your eye. Use kohl on the upper waterline as well.
6. Curl the eyelashes with the eyelash curler and then apply mascara.
7. Apply moisturizer to the entire face and then work the pore-filling primer into the skin with circular movements.
8. Dab foundation on the center of the face and spread it evenly with a make-up sponge.
9. Comb the brows with eyebrow gel. Run the makeup sponge over your eyebrows to remove any excess gel.
10. Apply concealer to the protruding parts of the face (cheekbones, bridge of the nose, Cupid’s bow and center of the forehead). Blend everything well with the make-up sponge.
11. Apply setting powder to the under-eye area with the flat foundation brush. A large fluffy powder brush is used for the rest of the face.
12. Contour the face with bronzing powder and a sculpting brush.
13. Apply blush with an angled blush brush. Apply the highlighter above the cheekbones, on the tip of the nose and the top point of the lip, the cupid’s bow. Pick up some highlighter with the flat eyeshadow brush and place it in the inner corner of the eye and under the browbone.
14. Line the lips with the lip liner and fill them in with the pink bubblegum lipstick.