The time will soon come – on the night of October 31st to November 1st, Halloween will be celebrated in a big way around the world. Are you invited to a party and want to experience the festival this year with your closest friends or family? Group costumes have become more and more popular in recent years and are a lot of fun! In this article we are going to show you a lot of fun and easy ideas for a costume for 4 people! Read on and get inspired!
Costume for 4 people
The mottos and themes that are suitable for group costumes for 4 people are incredible. For some, the number of people dressed up doesn’t matter at all, such as zombies, pirates, vampires, creepy clowns, police officers or witches. Mottos, where you should more or less take the number of people into account, are mainly well-known characters from different films, many superheroes or Disney characters. Other great ideas that will provide a bit of variety on Halloween or Carnival are, for example, Ghostbusters, Flintstones, Stranger Things, etc. In principle, anything you like as a costume is suitable.
Disney princess costume for 4 people
On Halloween or Carnival, everyone has the opportunity to slip into a completely different and new role. And which woman has not wanted to be a princess or queen? No matter which disguises you and your friends choose – Disney princess group costumes look super beautiful and you are sure to attract a lot of looks! The Snow White, Cinderella and the Mermaid Ariel costumes are particularly popular.
Group costumes for 4 people – Cruella Devil and the 101 Dalmatians
When it comes to Halloween or Mardi Gras costume for 4 people, Disney is a timeless classic that will never get boring or go out of style. The princess look is a little too girly for you? Then you and your friends could dress up like the bad guys. For example, how about one of you portraying the evil Cruella Devil and the other three portraying the cute Dalmatians? For the Cruella Devil you will need:
- A black dress and a Dalmatian scarf
- Red gloves and high heels
- Long pearl necklace
- The most important thing for the Cruella Devil costume is of course the hair. For this you will be using a white hairspray for the left side and a black one for the right.
- A white, preferably furry, coat and a long cigarette holder complete your look.
The other 3 girls represent the little dogs. For this you can buy a Dalmatian costume directly from the carnival shop or online. Or simply paint or stick a white T-shirt with white leggings or a skirt or a white dress with Dalmatian dots. A dog collar and dog ears and your Halloween costume is ready. You can also make the ears yourself and you will need the following materials for this:
- White headband
- Felt in pink and white
- black felt pen
- And this is how it works: Cut an ear shape out of the felt and make sure that the pink felt is a lot smaller – it is for the inside of the ears. Paint or glue Dalmatian dots on the white ears. Then stick the pink felt on it and attach it to the inside of the headband. Draw a black point on your nose and you’re good to go!
If the party you are going to is not so chaotic, you can of course take your little four-legged friend with you – this way your group costume will look even more authentic and unique.
Funny ideas for costume for 4 people – fruit costumes
Colorful fruit group costumes for 4 people are among the most original and funniest ideas and are a real eye-catcher. Strawberry, orange, grapes, apple or simply your favorite fruit – these costumes will go down well at absolutely every party! The best thing about this idea is that you can make your disguise yourself without much effort. For the strawberry costume, for example, you only need a red dress or a combination of red skirt and T-shirt. Then stick or paint a few white dots on it and you’re done!
Minions costume for 4 people
Who doesn’t know them – the cute minions are favorites of all children and also of many adults. Do you need a funky and fun ideas for your costume for four? Making a cute Minion costume yourself is much easier than you might think!
For this you will need:
- Blue dungarees, blue skirt or blue pants with suspenders
- Yellow shirt or if it’s too cold outside – a sweater
- black gloves
- black shoes
- yellow cap
- Draw a “G” on the front of your pants or T-shirt with a black marker.
- Now all you have to do is get dressed and your Halloween costume is ready.
When it comes to Halloween and Carnival costumes, it is always the small details that count. And for this reason we explain to you how you can put on make-up as a minion – this way your group costume is perfectly rounded off!
For this you need:
- A fine and a wider make-up brush
- Aqua make-up in white, yellow, black and gray
And it’s that simple:
- First the eyes are made. To do this, use the fine brush and white aqua make-up to paint large, white circles around your eyes.
- Then apply the yellow make-up all over your face, leaving a little space around the white plates without make-up – about 1-2 cm.
- Carefully draw a gray frame along the white rings with the gray aqua make-up.
- Then paint the frames of the glasses with the black make-up in the direction of the tips of the ears.
Simple ideas for group costumes for 4 people
If you and your friends are real Netflix junkies, then you’ve probably seen or at least heard of the Spanish series “House of Money”. The series has enjoyed great international success in the last 2 years and the costumes of the characters are ideal for a cool and original Halloween appearance! Why? All you need are red hooded work suits and Salvador Dali masks. The Dali mask is exactly what defines the whole outfit!
The classic – superhero costume for 4 persons
Whether as an individual costume or for the whole group – you can’t go wrong with a superhero costume! Superwoman, Batwoman or a character from the Marvel comics, such as Avengers – absolutely anything you like is allowed with this Halloween group costume.
Emojis costume for four people
Are you and the group struggling to agree on a particular character? Then we have good news for you! The Halloween and Carnival costumes, which represent simple objects and items from our everyday life, have become very popular in recent years. Some great ideas would be for example:
- The funny emojis that you can easily make yourself. Everyone takes their favorite emoji as a template and draws it on a yellow T-shirt with a black marker. But for this idea to work as a group costume, you should match the color of your shoes and pants – black would be the best and easiest choice.
- Even when the “Game of Thrones” series is over, the characters make for breathtaking group costumes for 4 people.
- If you and your friends like nothing more than having breakfast or brunch together on the weekend, then you could dress up as a delicious sandwich or a sushi set.
- Nowadays you spend a lot of time on your cell phone. So why not dress up like the social media you use the most – like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube for example? All you need is a black dress, print out the corresponding logo as a template, stick it on and you’re done!
- Whether for men, women or family group costumes for 4 people – the Nunja Turtles are another great idea that will ensure a lot of fun!
- Winter, spring, summer and autumn – four seasons and four friends. It doesn’t get any better than that!
Lots of fun ideas for family costume for 4 persons
Having a cool costume together as a family on Halloween or Carnival makes great friends for both children and parents. Here, too, there are a number of ideas and possibilities.
- Disney costumes are very popular with young and old and are the perfect choice for any family costume for four.
- “The Wizard of Fruit” is a real classic among children’s stories.
- Every boy dreams of having super powers. So why not dress up as a super family?
- They are scary and they are a family – of course we mean “The Adams Family”. Simply the perfect family costume for 4 people!
- Another very popular family of four, albeit from the animal world, are Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba and Nala from “The Lion King”.
Costume for 4 people – many more ideas and inspirations!