During the warm months, more and more women tend to change their hair color to freshen up their look a bit. However, not every lady is ready for extreme changes and lightening can damage the hair quite a bit. The way out in this situation is the rose brown hair color. The shade is considered one of the latest trends in the fashion world and is perfect for brunettes who dream of a touch of pink without having to bleach their hair. Since a visit to the hairdresser can sometimes be very expensive, in this article we explain how you can dye your hair all by yourself at home and give you many tips on how to care for it!
Rose brown hair color nuances
Even if it is sometimes difficult to keep up to date with the latest color innovations, one thing is certain – the pink hue is constantly reinventing itself. Rose brown can range from a rich purple to a soft blush pink and will add something new to your dark hair. You don’t even have to lighten your hair – you just get a copper pink finish. This is a bit stronger and more reddish than the rosé tones for blondes, but it still remains pleasantly soft and fresh.
The rose brown hair color is perfect for women who have light brown hair. The pink red tones make the noble chestnut appear in a completely different and new way. A look in the trend color can also be achieved with darker hair and this is best done with the help of an inverted ombré. There are several ways to achieve this shade.
- Dyeing just the top part of the hair will result in you getting both shades at the same time. The rose brown hair color is particularly noticeable with a multi-level or voluminous hairstyle.
- A more intense effect is created by coloring the hair in ombré or balayage. Here you have a pretty wide range of variations – from light pink to a dark and rich purple.
Coloring your hair in rose brown yourself – what you should pay attention to?
- Many women find it difficult to determine their natural hair color correctly and in most cases estimate it to be too dark. It is best to compare your hair with the images on most dye packages.
- Take the time to prepare well and make sure you have the following tools with you: a dye brush, bobby pin and handle comb, an old towel and clothes, petroleum jelly or some other cream to prevent discoloration of the skin.
- If you have long hair, buy two packs of dye to be on the safe side.
- Don’t wash your hair right before dyeing. The last time it is best to wash them 1-2 days beforehand.
Dye rose brown hair yourself in an ombrè look
Many women like a beautiful color gradient from dark to light or vice versa in their hair. However, since this can be very expensive at the hairdresser’s, we have created instructions for you on how you can dye your hair in pink brown ombré yourself.
- Comb your hair carefully. This is the only way to be on the safe side that they are neatly positioned and that you are applying the hair color at the right height.
- Part the section of hair above the ears and secure it to the top of the head with clips. Part your hair in half at the back of your head and place it over your shoulder.
- To apply the hair color, either use a brush that brushes the color into the hair, or a brush and disposable gloves.
- You can use aluminum foil to fix the colored parts.
- In order to get the desired rose brown hair color, you should strictly adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions for the exposure time.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water and apply the hair conditioner provided.
After washing it thoroughly and blow-drying it, all you can do is admire your rose brown hair!
Care tips for shiny rose brown hair
Achieving the hair color you want is one thing. Keeping them beautiful and lively is another. Rose brown hair has a special shimmer. We have a few maintenance tips for you so that you don’t lose it!
- Use color-deepening shampoos and conditioners – There are now more and more brands on the market that offer tinted care products. So you have a fuller and shiny hair color after every hair wash.
- For more shine, you should moisturize your rose brown hair regularly Hair mask or maintain different oils. Argan oil and olive oil in particular achieve a wonderful effect here. These help to smooth the cuticle as best as possible.
- If you want to keep your new hair color as long as possible, you should only keep it with you lukewarm water wash and give them a cold finish with the shower at the end. This closes the cuticle, your rose brown hair gets a great shine and makes you happy for longer.
- It is clear that a fresh color does not look tingly on unkempt and greasy hair. However, if you wash them too early, you run the risk of rinsing off the finish. This also makes the color look different than desired. It is recommended to wait 2-3 days before washing after dyeing so that the pigments can set well.
- Sun protection is always a must – Always use sunscreen on your hair in summer. The sun can really damage rose brown hair color and it will then look dull or even slightly orange.
- Protection from all the styling devices such as straightening irons, hair dryers or curling irons is actually essential for all hair. The warmth makes them dull and brittle and unfortunately this is what you see most in brunettes. Hence a Heat protection also an absolute must.
- A rinse with freshly squeezed lemon juice gives your rose-brown hair a beautiful and elegant shine. Simply distribute it in the hair after washing, leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Another home remedy for shiny hair is vinegar. Mix 250 ml of vinegar with 750 ml of water and apply it to washed hair. Let it work for about 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Don’t worry – the vinegar smell will dissipate very quickly!
- One of the most popular home remedies for brunettes is black tea hair conditioner. This will intensify your rose brown hair color and give it a radiant shine. Simply pour 250 ml of boiling water over a tea bag of black tea and let it steep until it cools. Rinse hair with the tea, leave on for about 20 minutes and wash thoroughly with cold water.