Wearing women’s sweaters in autumn – 20 cool outfits
– and presents itself in a cool and at the same time classier look. Because it doesn’t just look good with jeans – it looks stylish in combination with a chic skirt and trousers. We’ll show you 15 outfits that you can easily imitate!
The women’s sweater in the spotlight – make a fashion statement
Of the Women sweater in plain colors is back in trend and successfully replaces the designs with stripes and prints from previous years. Perhaps this is due to the fact that a plain-colored sweater is simply more practical in terms of combination technology. Here are the top 3 trends for 2015:
– The long sweater – it is worn with leggings or jeans during the day, with a beautiful elegant skirt the long sweater makes a nice outfit for the cocktail in the evening. For a rock’n’roll look, it can be combined with short lederhosen.
– Round neck and stand-up collar sweaters instead of the turtleneck version – a shirt is worn under a round neck sweater – a fashionable ensemble for the workplace. And fashionistas in New York also wear the outfit in the trendy cocoon look and combine ¾ arm sweaters with an oversized denim shirt.
– Camel color is the trend color for 2015 – and if you opt for an ensemble with a caramel blazer and caramel sweater, you can’t go wrong. The duo is worn with jeans or a black leather skirt.
What can each sweater be combined with??
Sweaters will be the highlight of every outfit this year. They are offered in numerous facets and which model you choose ultimately depends on your own preferences and body structure. Regardless of whether you opt for a long or short, figure-hugging or casual sweater, these combinations are always in trend:
– Sweaters, jeans, beanies and ankle boots
– Sweater with shirt underneath, a pencil skirt and pumps / flat ankle boots
– Sweater with a knee-length tiered skirt and ballerinas
– Sweater with denim shirt, leggings and high boots
Chic and comfortable
Trendy color – long sweater in camel color
Blazer and sweater
Blue and cream
In combination with leggings and ballerinas
With a ruffled tutu skirt