In addition to delicious food, a cheerful atmosphere and spending time with family and friends, handing out presents is also part of every Christmas party. Homemade Christmas gifts come with all my heart and are always very special. No matter whether you bake delicious cookies and cookies or make your own pralines – all kinds of sweets are perfect as a little present or as a gift for anyone with a sweet tooth. But the right packaging is also very important so that the small delicacies are properly staged. In this article you will find lots of great and cute ideas on how to wrap homemade chocolates for Christmas! We hope you enjoy reading!
Nicely packaged chocolates are real eye-catchers and also look really charming as a table decoration for Christmas. When packaging, you should first of all remember that the delicacies will stay fresh for a long time and will be protected from damage during transport.
Home-made chocolates for Christmas – it’s so easy to make a box of chocolates
The first and probably the most logical choice to pack the homemade chocolates is of course to make a box of chocolates. Depending on whether the gift is intended for children or adults, the chocolate box can be decorated and decorated in very different ways.
- 2 pieces of cardboard paper – color and pattern of your choice
- glue stick
- Gift ribbon
And making a chocolate box is so easy:
- Cut a 20 × 20 cm and a 21 × 21 cm square from the cardboard paper.
- With the pencil and the ruler, draw a border about 5 centimeters wide on the two squares.
- Cut out small triangles at all 4 corners of the two squares.
- Now fold up all the edges along the lines and then glue them together with the glue stick. Press down well and let it dry briefly.
- For the compartments of the chocolate box, cut out 4 strips with a length of 12 centimeters and a width of 3 centimeters.
- Cut 3/4 of the way into the strips in 3 places and pin them together.
- For the lid of the box, repeat the process with the other piece of cardboard and your chocolate box is ready to be filled!
Mason jars for packing self-made chocolates
Practical and reusable – in pretty mason jars you can pack not only delicious pralines, but also many other Christmas gifts from the kitchen. Decorated and decorated appropriately, they make the perfect Christmas decoration, which you can eat together afterwards. All you need for this is a nice glass, some decorations and a gift ribbon. You can write your Christmas wishes either directly on the glass or on a label, depending on your mood. It is best to wrap the small delicacies in aluminum foil for chocolate or pralines and only then layer them in the glass. Films in all possible colors and patterns can be found in many online shops. Finally, decorate the mason jar and wrap the gift ribbon around it.
Wrapping home-made chocolates for Christmas and making a bouquet of flowers out of chocolate
Heavenly delicious chocolates and flowers – there is hardly a woman who would not be happy about a gift like this. And how about simply making a beautiful bouquet of flowers out of chocolate? Whether for Christmas, Mother’s Day, a birthday or any other occasion – it is an excellent gift idea that is guaranteed to bring great joy to the recipient!
To do this, you will need:
- Chocolates in aluminum foil
- Tissue paper in the color of your choice
- small muffin tins
- small wooden skewers or toothpicks
- thin wire
- duct tape
Making chocolates bouquet step by step:
- Wrap the pralines in aluminum foil and stick a small piece of tape to each praline.
- Fold a muffin tin in half and wrap it around the praline.
- Wrap the non-taped end of the praline packaging around the wooden skewer or toothpick and secure with adhesive tape.
- Cut out small squares from the tissue paper.
- Fold one corner in the middle of the opposite side of the paper.
- Then wrap the paper around the flower and secure it with a piece of wire.
- Repeat the process until you have reached the desired number of praline flowers.
- Finally, tie all the flowers together with a rubber ring and either put the bouquet in a beautiful mug or decorate it with some crepe paper and give it away.
Delicious homemade chocolates for Christmas – Funny Christmas Elf plant pot
The nice thing about the homemade Christmas gifts is that they are very cheap and time-saving. For most ideas, you hardly need any manual skills and many great gifts can be tinkered in no time. Looking for a quick and easy Christmas present? Then this fun flower pot is just right for you!
- small flower pot
- Aqua paint or spray paint of your choice – green and red go best with Christmas
- red felt
- little bells
- hot glue
And it’s that simple:
- First, paint or spray the pot with the paint – you may have to repeat the process 2 or 3 times. Let it dry completely for at least 2-3 hours.
- Cut the red felt into a triangle pattern as in the photo.
- Attach a bell to the tip of each triangle with the hot glue.
- Attach the felt to the edge of the flower pot and press lightly for about 5 minutes.
- Put the chocolates in a cellophane bag, tie them with a cute bow and put them in the flower pot.
Make a beautiful pineapple wine bottle with chocolates yourself
This is a really great idea for self-made chocolates to wrap Christmas and the perfect gift for all wine lovers and those with a sweet tooth.
For this you will need the following materials:
- a bottle of wine or sparkling wine
- about 25-30 homemade chocolates
- green wrapping paper
- Hot glue gun
- Gift ribbon
- Gift foil
Step by step instructions:
- In the first step, wrap the wine bottle with some fabric or kitchen paper and fix it with adhesive tape – this way the bottle remains after the recipient has nibbled on the pralines.
- Now glue the individual chocolates tightly around the bottle from bottom to top with the glue gun.
- Cut out a few leaves for the pineapple from the wrapping paper and then attach them to the neck of the bottle.
- Finally, wrap the finished bottle with gift wrap, decorate it with the gift ribbon and your Christmas present is ready!
Wrap home-made chocolates for Christmas and make your own door wreath
Beautifully decorated door wreaths give every home a festive atmosphere and are an absolute must at Christmas. Whether you make a door wreath completely out of chocolates and other goodies or simply spice up something that you have already bought is up to you – either way you will receive a very special and unique Christmas present that everyone would be happy about.
Required materials for a door wreath made of chocolates:
- Styrofoam wreath
- Aluminum foil
- Hot glue gun
- Gift ribbon
And this is how it is done:
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the styrofoam wreath and fix it with the hot glue gun.
- Now glue all the chocolates to the wreath, tie a bow with the ribbon and you’re done!
Assemble the gift basket yourself
Gift baskets are among the most popular Christmas gifts and with the right decoration they are real eye-catchers. You can adjust the filling to your budget and of course to the taste of the recipient. From delicious pralines to various types of gourmet cheese to an expensive wine – everything is possible. To protect the gift from breaking and shaking, you can fill in the gaps between the individual products with tissue paper or wood wool. There are no limits to your imagination when it comes to decorating and decorating – whatever you like is allowed!
Christmas decorated chocolates for give away
Sometimes it is completely sufficient if you simply decorate your homemade chocolates to match Christmas. Coconut truffles as snowmen or chocolate pralines with pretzels as Rudolf the reindeer – the possibilities to transform pralines into real eye-catchers are unbelievably many. Then pack the delicacies in a small bag and you have the perfect Christmas present!
Self-made chocolates are packed in metal or tin cans for Christmas
Have you decided to celebrate a Zero Waste Christmas this year and want to do without all the plastic and paper packaging? Old metal or tin cans are ideal for wrapping chocolates or other small gifts. The best thing is that the recipient can reuse them after the holidays to store various things. All you have to do is paint the tin with a spray paint of your choice and let it dry for about 1 hour. Then decorate the jar as you like, fill it with pralines, wrap a ribbon around it and knot it.
Home-made chocolates wrap Christmas – more ideas and inspiration
Chocolates made of aluminum foil with glitter turn the delicacies into real eye-catchers
Sweet reindeer truffle chocolates are a delight for the eyes and the palate
Make a bouquet of chocolate for a unique Christmas present
Funny ideas for homemade chocolates for Christmas
Or why not hide the chocolates in a delicious, homemade gingerbread house?
Instead of Christmas balls, this year you can decorate the Christmas tree with homemade delicacies.
Beautifully and lovingly packaged chocolates
Christmas gifts plastic-free and sustainable – self-made chocolates pack Christmas in cloth bags or old T-shirts