Flower vases are indispensable for every traditional table decoration on the occasion of various festivals and can be found in a variety of shapes, colors and sizes. However, flowers are mood makers and really deserve to be staged. Young designers from all over the world in particular try to find new areas of application for everyday items or to reinterpret common shapes. Even if you are not a passionate flower lover, here is what you will find Designer vases to be amazed! These are absolute highlights at every location and a particularly original gift idea!
Unique designer vases allow creative freedom
We present the collection to you Designer vases “Bloom My Body” by Niels van Eijk and Miriam van der Lubbe. The unique creations allow countless design variations – depending on your wishes and taste, you can easily arrange flowers, leaves and stems.
1. “Bloom My Body” vase by Niels van Eijk and Miriam van der Lubbe
2. 90 ° vase by Cuatro Cuatros
Viewed from a certain angle, this geometrically designed vase appears like a perfectly shaped decoration.
Depending on the viewing angle, the vase creates a visual illusion in the Escher style
3. Peaceful Bomb from Biogust
Something that destroys could save life. These white bombs are designed for that.
4. SOB flower vase (Save Our Bottles) by Human Republic
the Designer vases SOB are a clever solution and encourage the recycling of plastic bottles. The silhouette was inspired by the classic flower vase.
5. Whale vase by Alessandro Bêda
The whale vase is simple and elegant and stands for environmental protection. It consists of 2 parts and can be placed anywhere.
6. Lace vase from Milk design
Another solution for recycling plastic bottles and glass containers – the design is available in different sizes.
7. Bikini vase by PA design
This vase looks like cut in figure 2. The top appears to be floating in the air. The flower vase is made of ceramic and transparent plastic.
8. Ventricle Vessel – ventricle container for flowers of Eva Milinkovic
This sculptural vase reflects the perfection and beauty of the human body.
9. Hanging flower vase Polaroid by Jung Hwajin with illumination for the flower
10. Light bulb as a vase – a do-it-yourself project Tim Park
11. Outerline vase by MOMA
This is an interesting interpretation of the classic vase, but it only consists of contours. The designer vase made of porcelain spices up your home.
12. Bestow vase by Harry Allen can serve as a vase or candle holder
13. Ness & Beauly vases by Graham Johnston
the Designer vases in contemporary design are equipped with channels that make it possible to see the flower stems. In this way, tulips and callas are particularly staged.
14. Bucky vase looks like deer antlers
15. Hula Hoop Vase by Cristiana Giopato
This designer vase consists of stackable plates and can be converted into a wine cooler.
16. Banana vase by Jonathan Adler has a fun design
17. Milk carton vase from James Burgess made of porcelain
18. ReBird flower vase by Studio Toer symbolizes the rebirth of a bird
19. Flower Hair – Jennifer’s flower vase McGarigle